About the events
Our very first BIM and Tonic event was held in Glasgow on May 2018, and it was a roaring success!
A mix of architects, developers and other leaders in the construction industry, came along to network and gain further knowledge in BIM from our expert Justine Gray.
Due to the excellent feedback we’ve had, we are hosting more BIM and Tonic Events across the UK.
Why come along?
Apart from the gin and nibbles, this is an excellent chance to network with people within your industry and learn how BIM could improve your projects.
Our events are in an informal setting with easy access so you can pop along after your day in the office for a few of hours.
Spaces are limited, so if you would like to come along, be sure to reserve your ticket as soon as possible via the links below:
- Glasgow – 10 May 2018 (Ended)
- London – 5 July 2018 (Ended)
- Newcastle – 18 October 2018 (Ended)
- Glasgow – 2 May 2019 (Tickets available)
- London – 4 July 2019 – Venue to be confirmed
- Newcastle – 18 October 2019 – Venue to be confirmed