OOBE are award winning landscape architects creating beautiful, inspirational and relevant landscapes throughout the UK and abroad. Head-quartered in Newcastle with offices in London and Glasgow we currently specialise in Landscape Architecture, Masterplanning, Urban design and BIM Consultancy.
Senior Landscape Architect (Newcastle upon-Tyne, London or Glasgow)
We are looking for a talented Senior Landscape Architects to join one of our growing studios in Newcastle, London or Glasgow to play a lead role in the development of OOBE. Our current portfolio includes university campuses, sports & leisure facilities, mixed-use developments, residential and public realm in the UK and abroad.
You will lead on a variety of projects as well as having an active role within the business, winning work, writing proposals and building contacts. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and join an established and growing business, with a potential to develop as the organisation evolves and grows further.
- CMLI (ideally a minimum of 2 years post Chartership)
- enthusiastic and passionate – willing to take an active role in the development and generation of creative new ideas;
- a talented team player;
- excellent design skills with an eye for detail;
- ambitious and confident – challenging and redefining the norms is a must!;
- self-motivated with the ability to lead and inspire others;
- experienced in design implementation and project management;
- experienced in business development and marketing of the business services;
- experience in managing key accounts in order to extend the client value to the business;
- organised and efficient – experience supervising others is advantageous;
- technical skills and experience in the delivery of projects from concept to completion;
- excellent written and spoken English;
- a problem solver who can identify issues and propose solutions;
- commercially aware with experience in managing project budgets;
- sound knowledge in horticultural practices and plantsmanship;
- business development experience
- proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch-up. Revit and BIM experience would be an advantage;
- full UK driving license.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the development of the business and the growth of the existing OOBE team and services we offer. The exact nature of the role will be dependent on experience and what you propose to bring to our team.
Benefits include competitive salary and company pension, LI fees paid, CPD training and away days.
A degree and/or post graduate qualification in a relevant discipline is essential.
Please email your CV, portfolio and covering letter to Oliver Smith on email@example.com.
OOBE is an equal opportunities employer.